Jackson Parish is back in business!!! Y'all save the date 9/28/2019, go check em out! Slang ya some arrows & get that bow tuned in before the 2019 Bowhunting Season starts! Share the info......
1st ANNUAL JP BOWHUNTERS 3-D CLASSIC....Sept.28,2019..at the Jackson Parish Sports Complex..5254 Hwy.4..Jonesboro,La....Sign up: 7AM-11 AM..20 Targets..bring what you hunt with..NO BROADHEADS...🎯🎯🎯🎯Classes for Recurve,Longbow and Compound...Men..Women..Youth…$15 per Adult..$10 per Youth (15 and under) For more info contact: Steve Morgan 318 -475-1343 or Tommy Smith..318-737-8493..NOW ACCEPTING CLUB MEMBERSHIPS🏹🏹🏹🏹
Congrats everyone on your 2019 LA ASA State Championship placements!!!!
Ok everyone 2018 LOUISIANA ASA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP SHOOT
2 DAY SHOOT ~July 7th-8th
To be held at:
101 McGuire Rd
$35 High school and up
$25 Middle school and down
15 TARGETS BOTH COURSES
30 Targets Total
Saturday - Shotgun start 8:30am & 1pm
Sunday - Shotgun start 8:30am
(Arrive atleast 1 hour early to be assigned into groups)
(May shoot one course on one day and second on next day, or may shoot both on Saturday. Can only shoot ONE course on Sunday)
Must shoot course 1 on Saturday (may shoot at either 8:30am or 1pm shotgun time starts)
Course 2 may be shot also on Saturday at 1pm shotgun start time or shoot at 8:30am shotgun start time on Sunday
Sunday shoot down time 2:30pm, no show will be considered as forfeit.
For all award winners it is mandatory to pick up awards on Sunday following shoot down.
**ASA scoring rule applies, u will not be allowed to keep ur own score.**
Everyone will shoot with there peers
If you have lifetime membership
Make sure you bring your membership
Cards with you. It’s not the ladies at registration to look it up for you they will be busy getting everything together for the shoot.
Dan Lord ASA State Rep.
Spanky Briggs ASA State Director
---------DRESS CODE REQUIREMENT---------
1. Shorts and skirts must be longer than finger-tip length while standing normally.
2. Men and women are required to wear upper garments fully covering the front and back of the body, including the midriff, when at full draw.
3. Shirts with collars are mandatory. ASA sponsor’s staff shooters may wear factory issued competition clothing which may include Henley style collars or mock turtle necks.
4. Men's shirts must have short or long sleeves. T-shirts and tank tops are not allowed.
5. Due to safety considerations it is recommended that all shooters wear shoes that fully cover the entire foot. Bare feet, open-toed sandals or flip-flops are not allowed while competing on the
6. At no time will shooters, guests or spectators wear any article bearing an image or language to be considered vulgar or offensive. If they do not have a shirt to change into they will be required to
turn the offensive shirt inside out if they wish to remain on the premises or they will be required to leave.
oHey ladies check this out---- The Louisiana Whitetails Unlimited Women's Chapter is having a banquet coming up on Saturday, December 2nd!!! To find out more info please click here, it should take you to their website.
Or go to www.whitetailsunlimited.com, then click on their "Events" tab. This event is now only a week away and they are hoping for a great turnout so go check em out!!!